The Tactical Training Centre covers 5445 square metres and can
be adapted for a wide range of training purposes.
Positioned in Cheshire the Centre is in a convenient
location for people to come and use the facilities. It
provides a first class training opportunity not only for Cheshire
Constabulary, but for other staff from other forces and
organisations who are not part of the policing family.
There are three centres like this in the country, but this
centre is one of the two that are available for
hire. Cheshire Constabulary’s facility is the only one in
the country that offers vehicle access for training
scenarios to the arena and a firearms range that has the
state of the art ventilation system and a 100m range.
Its close proximity to Cheshire Constabulary’s
headquarters, means it can offer unique opportunities for
people who hire the facility. Additional benefits
include: access to headquarters classrooms and conference
rooms, and the Centre’s own kitchen facilities.
What is available in the Centre?
There are lots of facilities available in the centre. These
- 100m indoor firing range.
- Firearms simulator room.
- Indoor tactical training arena, including Hard House and mock
- Petrol reception area.
- Classrooms with audio-visual systems.
- Matted room.
- Furnished search house.
- Shower and changing facilities.
- Cage lockers for equipment bags.
- Access to secure storage for weapons in the armoury
- Refreshment area with kitchen – which can accommodate 40 people
- and TV.
- Accommodation and food can be arranged
- Access to additional conferencing and classroom by prior
- Dedicated vehicle parking for 50 vehicles is provided at the
- Additional parking can be arranged on the adjacent
- User of the Tactical Training Centre
The facility is new and provides everything you need. I would
highly recommend the Cheshire Facility. It has good transport links
and is easy to get to. The staff at the Centre are very
Training activity currently available in the centre
- Firearms training in all police issue firearms and weapons
- Firearms and public order tactics; on foot, in vehicle,
alighting from vehicles or into buildings.
- Abseil and rope access training
- Training in accessing buildings or methods of entry
- Search and crime scene investigation training
- Personal safety training
- Chemical, biological radiation and nuclear training
- Classroom training
Contact and hire charges
||Half day rate
|Tactics arena (without use of mock house)
|Tactics arena (combined with use of mock house)
|Mock house only
If you require any further information, or would like to hire
the Tactical Training Centre then contact the Centre Manager on
If you wish to negotiate a tailored package in addition to the
standard hire of the facility with access to additional facilities
and resources please call the Centre Manager or email: email@example.com