- Reference Number: 2200
- Date released: 24 November 2009
- The total number of hours spent using the internet by
officers/staff while at work in each of the last five years?
- The total number of staff/officers disciplined for
"excessively" visiting websites not related to work in each of the
last five years?
- A breakdown of the disciplinary action taken against
staff/officers for the above (ie given warnings, 'advice',
suspension, or dismissal)?
- How many of those disciplined held senior positions within the
In relation to question 4 asking how many senior staff had been
disciplined - for clarification I am referring in the case of
officers those ranked above constable.
In accordance with section 1 (1) (b) of the Act our response is
1. There is no information held
2 - 4 Please see the attached.
Back to Category List