Contact Us

By phone

In an emergency

If you need urgent assistance you should always dial 999. We aim to answer within 10 seconds.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impediment you can:

If it's not an emergency or a general enquiry

If you don't need urgent assistance, or have a general enquiry, you should dial 101 (our non-emergency number).

Calls to 101 cost 15 pence per call from landlines and mobiles - no matter how long you're on the phone.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impediment you can contact the police using a text phone through Typetalk for non-emergency situations on 18001 101.


General enquiries

If you have a general query you can use our general enquiry form or email - this address should not be used to report a crime.

We have a number of official accounts on facebook and twitter where you can get in touch with us.

Online contact and reporting forms

  • Report criminal online content
  • Report domestic abuse
  • Report drink driving
  • Report hate crime
  • Make a complaint about Cheshire Police
  • Make a compliment about Cheshire Police
  • Contact us about our website

In person

If you want to contact us in person you can find and visit your nearest police station.

We also have a number of police contact points across the county, these are touch screen devices which you can use to have a web chat or phone call with one of our call handlers.

Local Policing Units host regular meetings every month where you can speak to local officers and discuss issues with them.

Visit the my neighbourhood section to find your Local Policing Unit and their meeting dates.

External Links

Action Fraud

Action Fraud is the place for you to report fraud and scams, or to get advice if you're not sure what to do.


The Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre is dedicated to eradicating the sexual abuse of children.


Crimestoppers is a charity that works with police forces throughout the UK and can be contacted anonymously.