Report online

Report criminal online content

You can report criminal online content (including child sexual abuse images and criminally obscene adult content) through the Internet Watch Foundation who will work to have content removed and support investigations into these criminal activities.

Report domestic abuse

If you are concerned that somebody may be a victim of domestic abuse you should use our online reporting form.

Report drink driving

If you know someone is drink driving then you should use our online reporting form.

Report hate crime

If you are a witness or victim of hate crime please report using the hate crime form.


To report any crime not listed above, please call 101 or 999 in an emergency. Information about which number to use can be found on the 'Contact Us' page.