Report domestic abuse

This service is to report concerns regarding someone you know who may be suffering Domestic Abuse.

Call 999 if...

  • there is a danger to life
  • violence is used or threatened
  • a serious crime (violent crime/burglary) is in progress or likely to occur
  • a suspect for a serious crime is nearby
  • a vulnerable person needs urgent attention

Report a crime

If you wish to report a crime, please telephone Cheshire Police on 101.

Report a concern

If you are concerned that somebody may be a victim of domestic abuse please use our online reporting form.

Your information is very important and will be assessed by trained staff. We will treat your information with sensitivity however in certain circumstances we may be unable to guarantee your anonymity.