ArcAngel Voluntary Public Code of Conduct
The following outlines the behaviours expected
from those visiting ArcAngel designated premises.
- You are entering an ArcAngel protected town and will be
expected to behave in a responsible manner.
- Enjoying a drink is acceptable but drinking to
excess and behaving in an anti-social
manner will not be tolerated.
- If you binge drink or drink heavily you need to understand how
alcohol can affect your own behaviour and take
responsibility for your personal safety and not put yourself at
- When leaving premises you need to be aware of others in
the community. High levels of noise at night and throwing
rubbish in neighbourhoods is not acceptable.
- Taking your drink outside the premises is not
permitted – many people are hurt from glass-related
injuries which can be avoided.
- Urinating in public, whatever time of day, is not
acceptable. If you are caught urinating in a public place
you may be made to clean it up or pay a fine of up
The code of conduct is there for your
protection and to make communities safer.
We don't want to tell you how to have a good night; we just want to
ensure that you enjoy it responsibly.