Traffic, congestion and planning your journey
- Follow the designated routes to get to the event. Road closures will be in place
- Do not rely on your satellite navigation system. Follow traffic signs to get to the site
- Festival goers travelling on the M56 are advised to exit at junction 11 or 12. Motorway signage will tell you which junction to use on the day.
- Festival goers travelling on the M62 should exit at junction 7 and follow the traffic signs to get to site
- Stick to the speed restrictions. There will be pedestrians in the area.
Parking at the event
- Remember to use the main car parks available to ticket holders at the site
- Only use designated drop off/collection zones
- Do not park on the street- your vehicle will be removed
- The opening times for the car parks on site open at midday on Thursday/Friday/Sunday and 10am on Saturday
- The car park closes at 9pm Thursday - Sunday and 2pm on Bank Holiday Monday
Road closure information
There will be a number of full/partial road closures leading up to and during the event, these are;
- Daresbury Lane – up to the boundary with Halton (except for access to Creamfields car parking facilities)
- Chester Road will be closed at the junction with the Daresbury bypass A56 (Newton Lane end)
- Hobb Lane – From its junction with the A56 Chester Road, for 30 metres
- Holly Hedge Lane – From its junction with the A56 Chester Road, for 30 metres
- Old Chester Road – Between the A56 Chester Road and Walton Lea Road
- Park Lane - Between the A56 Chester Road and Warrington Road
- Underbridge Lane
- Warrington Road - Between Park Lane and Daresbury Lane
Please make use of public transport or the shuttle bus services that are running to the event from Liverpool, Manchester and Warrington. For further details of these bus services visit the official Creamfields website.