What should I do with property I have found?

Please take found property to a Police Station at your earliest convenience where it will be received and recorded.


How can I report lost or stolen property?

Lost and stolen property can be reported over the phone on 101 or at a Police Station.

I have split with my partner and they will not give me back my property (TV, car etc.) Can the Police help me?

Unfortunately the Police cannot help in this situation as it is a civil matter, please seek advice from a Solicitor.