Project ARGUS is an interactive counter-terrorism tabletop exercise designed to put you and your businesses in the midst of a simulated terrorist attack as a multi-media experience. The aim of ARGUS is to promote awareness of the terrorist threat and help make us more resilient as a community. The events are free and take place on a regular basis. Please contact the CTSA office using the contact details provided on this page.
There are several 'themed' events so you can choose to attend one that is pertinent to your line of business. It will require a maximum of three hours of your time and no prior preparation or specialist knowledge is needed.
The exercise will be facilitated by local security experts who are Counter Terrorism Security Advisors in Cheshire Constabulary. The project was developed by the National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO) and is based on the experience of individuals and organisations who have been caught up in real-life terrorist incidents.
Project ARGUS is an unique opportunity to judge how well prepared is your business, increase your knowledge of terrorism issues, compare notes with other local businesses, or just chance for you and selected staff to experience a well-run security exercise. The learning points can be equally applied to any other catastrophic event including, for example, fire, gas explosion and flooding.
- ARGUS Retail - For Management in the Retail Sector
- ARGUS Night Time Economy (NTE) - For Management in bars, clubs, restaurants and nightclubs
- ARGUS Health - For Local Security Management Specialists within the NHS and Primary Care Trusts
- ARGUS Professional - Specifically developed for Architects and Planners
- ARGUS Revise - For Educational Establishments that hold hazardous substances
- ARGUS Hotel - For Hotel Management
For further information telephone 01606 36 2121 or email email@example.com