Five men charged with conspiracy to produce class B drugs following warrants across Chester, Merseyside and North Wales
Main article content
Five men have been charged with class B drugs offences after police carried out a series of dawn raids at homes in Chester, Merseyside and North Wales.
Officers executed warrants at eight warrants at addresses in Chester, Saltney, Barnston, Prenton and Mold yesterday morning, Wednesday 26 February.
As a result, eight men aged between 22 and 43, were arrested on suspicion of drugs offences.
Five of the men have since been charged with conspiracy to produce class B drugs (Cannabis).
The men have all been remanded in custody to appear at Chester Magistrates’ Court today, Thursday 27 February.
Below are the details of the defendants:
- Bleart Kobilja, aged 22, of Moss Lane, Prenton
- Imerli Metaj, aged 41, of Lache Park Avenue, Chester
- Ervis Rexhaj, aged 31, of Park Avenue, Saltney
- Edmund Rexhaj, aged 36, of New Street, Mold
- Erblind Rexhaj, aged 33, of Downham Place, Chester
The three remaining suspects have all been released under investigation pending further enquiries. They include two men from Chester, aged 33 and 29, and a 43-year-old man from Barnston.