Man charged following Capesthorne Road collision
Main article content
A man who was arrested following a collision in Warrington has now been charged.
Ryan Brennan was arrested on Friday 20 August following a collision on Capesthorne Road.
The 39-year-old has now been charged with:
- Two counts of dangerous driving
- Threat to kill
- Two counts of assault by beating
- Two counts of attempted robbery
- Possession of a knife in a public place
- Possession of a offensive weapon in a public place
- Assault of an emergency services worker
- Driving without insurance
- Failing to stop following a collision
- Failing to report a collision
- Driving without a licence
Brennan, of Waterside, Appleton, has been remanded in police custody and is due to appear at Warrington Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday 24 August.