Answer these questions to find out who to contact if you have information about possible fraud, bribery or corruption, or if you think you have been the victim of a scam or fraud.

If you're worried about someone seeing your web history, find out how to hide this visit.

Advice tool

Report bribery or corruption to the National Crime Agency

The National Crime Agency fights serious and organised crime including international bribery and corruption involving people and companies in the UK.

If you know about a bribe being paid to overseas government officials by a person or company in the UK, you can report it to the National Crime Agency's International Corruption unit.