Key worker colouring competition
After seeing some of the wonderful images adorning windows and doors across our community, Cheshire Constabulary and Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service want to say thank you and celebrate all the work that ‘key workers’ are doing to keep us safe and well.
As key workers we have been inundated with messages of support from our community and we want to recognise our fellow key workers during this time.
One of our 999 call operators came up with the idea of creating a colouring competition which we would like you to get involved with. We have created a colouring sheet celebrating some of the many key workers in our community.
These keyworkers have been surrounded by the rainbow which has become the symbol of support during the current coronavirus crisis.
We welcome Cheshire residents to enter the competition by either printing off the image or digitally on your phone / computer and colouring or decorating in your chosen style.
Competition runs until 30 June 2020
- This colouring competition is open to Cheshire residents in the UK only
- To enter the competition you should colour or decorate your ‘Thank You’ sheet and be as creative as you like. This can either be by printing the sheet off or digitally on your phone/ computer
- To enter the competition please send a photo of your image saved as your email address to [email protected] please include the participants first name, age and location in the body of the email e.g Chloe, age 7, Congleton. This information will be used to identify the individual when we share the images on our social media channels. We will not keep this information for any longer than necessary.
- Cheshire Constabulary employees and partners will pick the winning entries based on age categories; age 6 and under, age 7-10, age 11-16 and 17+.
- Winning entries will be contacted by email after the close of this competition
- By submitting an entry to this competition you give Cheshire Constabulary and partners
- Permission for your entry to be published via social media and our website
- The right to use your name, age and location details as a means of identifying you via social media and our website.
- The decision of Cheshire Constabulary and partners is final.
Getting consent from a parent or guardian
You must check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for you to enter this competition based on the terms and conditions above. Sending an entry to this competition means that you accept these terms and conditions.
We have a small number of prizes to be given out at the end of the competition which will be appropriate for the entrant. It will depend on the circumstances of the current crisis as to what these will be at the closing of this competition.
NOTE Please do not send in any of your entries to any addresses associated with Cheshire Constabulary as they will not be accepted. We will only accept entries via email. Once you have submitted your entry please display it in your window for key workers to see (this is not a requirement)