Thursday 28th January 2021 at 10am Skype, Cheshire Constabulary Headquarters, CW7 2UA
Andrew Bailey (AB) Chair – Independent Chair – Halton Borough Council Martin Cleworth (MC) Temporary Chair due to IT Issues with Andrew Bailey, Chief Superintendent Response & Uniform Operations Lindsay Dixon (LD) Inspector, Partnerships Jez Taylor (JT) Chief Inspector – MACC / Hate Crime Lead Richard Deakin (RD) Sgt - Policy and Scrutiny, Partnerships Eve Roberts (ER) Data Delivery Assistant, Research and Analysis Dana Reilly (DR) Research and Business Intelligence Analyst, Research and Analysis Jayne Gilmore (JG) Research and Business Intelligence Officer Julie Jackson (JJ) Detective Chief Inspector, Professional Standards Nikita Clark (NC) Research and Business Intelligence Analyst Julie Westgate (JW) Superintendent Uniform Operations / Police Use of Force Lead Jonathan Egan (JE) CPS – Hate Crime Coordinator Mel Pemberton (MP) DS Professional Standards Win Lawlor (WL) ICC Peter Peters (PP) IAG Shantel Sutherland (SS) CHAWREC Gabriella Gough (GG) Secretarial Support
• IAG get together bi-monthly on skype currently to discuss the meetings that they have attended with the Police - Custody Scrutiny, Op Pandas, EU Exit.
6. Update on CCG themes
• All 8 groups are still running throughout Covid restrictions
• All groups want an increase for the depth of diversity who attend.
• Communities which do have little representation across the LPU units are young people and GRT community.
• The more successful community groups are those that have invited guest speakers.
• Listening project from the Ellesmere Port – how people have been affected by Covid. – On hold due to the need to interview people face to face.
7. Community Triggers review
• Stop and search in the last 6 months - cases discussed
• Data will be circulated prior to next meeting
• Everyone on the panel has an open invitation from the Chair, Andrew Bailey to discuss any issues or questions outside of the meeting, Andrew can be contacted on [email protected] or telephone on the Direct Line 0151 511 7720